So March is my anniversary month for the blog.
I love my blog. I have gotten so much pleasure and satisfaction from it. I love that I have readers in Germany, and Canada, and dozens of other places. I love the comments and the commenters. Sometimes the stories spill from me in an instant, and sometimes I don’t write for weeks, because there’s nothing there. It’s not time yet.
Then, when the stories come back, I feel so good, so settled, so whole. When the words elude me, I sit and stare at the screen of my laptop, and wait. Sometimes I wait a long time, before closing my computer and promising to come back later.
I am able to see some of the search terms that people use to find Poly Nirvana. They can be downright hilarious…
- polyamory secondary gets scraps (ouch)
- I am terrified of the game changer polyamory (Right there with you, sometimes.)
- compersion love hot poly (Hey, as long as it’s HOT poly.)
- polyamorous relationship bullshit (haha)
- strawberry pumpkin pet name (Aw.)
- ginger girl finds succubus (Love it!)
- professorpolyamory daughter (weird, right?)
- he doesnt communicate oftenly. does my manfriend really love me? (Oftenly?? But YES to MANFRIEND!)
- succubus wants my cock (awesome!)
- emotion fucks thought (Word.)
- fuck you back (How on earth did this search term get someone here??)
- unicorn girl polyamorous (Oh no you didn’t…)
I seriously love that this little space of mine is two years old.